torsdag 21. februar 2008

The best part of believe is the lie.

When the light blue eyes met the sun, it felt like you couldn't run. There's a pain that stings way down deep, reminding you of the one you couldn't keep.

I still let my self believe, it's how it's meant to be. But the best part of believe is the lie, and now it's time to let it die. I wonder if it'd ever last, my heart is beating way to fast.

I've been jumping from the top of buildings, for the thrill of the fall. Ignoring sound advice, any thought of consequence.

I got my stiches stiched, i got my fixes fixed, and in my aching head, i got my kisses slit. My gossip lips stuttered every word you said. I am indifferent yet, I am a total wreck. True romance is dead, I saw it in the chest and in the head.

Big salty tears, you saw them as you drove past my house tonight. I'm at the age where I realize, nothing actually. The liquor store won't bring you back, and I'm starting to feel free.

The best part of believe is the lie, I can't believe I wanted to die.




Look what I've got.

Ingen kommentarer: