tirsdag 4. mars 2008

I would if I could.


Send me a box of accomplishment, mark it in red and tell him to go. Make them look away while I'm figuring myself out, they don't really care.

Do something I don't get to do, I would if I could. So tell me the latest news, I'll give you my dream. Hand it to you like I once gave you my bitter heart. Wearing my heart on my sleeve never seemed to help much, the one in black still so oblivious to the sunlight inside. Tell him to stop the rain, they can't breathe.

You know it's not the way the tree is swaying in the wind, it's the warmth from her innocence that makes him tremble. Under scrutiny he's pale, a former kiss lingers on his skin.

If the leuchantemum were white, the bluebell would live when summer died. A way to expect the unexpected, tell me I'm right. They all see your thoughts, no need to hide the path you've taken. A year ago you told me to never change, you already knew I would if I could.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.